2022 15 inch display going black, will not turn on after turning truck on and off a couple of times. Anyone know what I should do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sockerboy

Reaction score
Sucks to report this just happened to our 2023 Platinum. We were pulling out of the driveway with the rear view camera on, turned it out of R to drive and the screen never came back.

Car is about a month old.

Tried the reset procedure offered but no luck.

Will report back once we get it into dealer.

KetMalice

Reaction score
You will be getting a new APIM. You will probably be getting several new APIMS. I’ve had mine almost a year and it’s in the shop for its 5th APIM replacement.

Himea

Reaction score
Mine started doing the same thing but I remember it happen when someone plug in an iPhone I try doing reboot master reset factory mon help and always froze up, gave me about 10 seconds before freezing so I started deleting phone settings all the phones and bascicly that was the issue I'm guessing it ran out of ram or something it was on a loop until I deletes all the phones stored.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was this issue fixed in Sync 4a? Mine has a build date of August 23 and is still under 2,000 miles. No issues just curious. Reading these forums and seeing the issues of the maturing of Gen 4 are helpful in awareness. I love the truck and hope for the best.