2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ouch. I’m annoyed and only delayed 4 weeks, not 7 :confused:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeez, yall may as well go and buy one at the dealer

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just FYI.....when using the online tracker, it showed that my vehicle was built on 2/21 and awaiting shipment. Even this morning it still said awaiting shipment. My dealer just called and it has arrived. It was NOT a custom order; it was a stock order that I was able to claim before anyone else did.....idk if that makes a difference in the tracking or not. I was using the ford tracker with the order number and VIN the dealer gave me.

Was it the exact same specs that you wanted ? (or at least somewhat similar) ?

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What did you order for it to be delayed so far? Mine was ordered October 5th and although they have changed my production date from Feb 14 to March 21, that's a far way from May.
It is a Platinum Max, in Infinite Blue, Sandstone interior, rear bench seats, Town package...ordered in the first day possible, October 15th ..I really do not know what did wrong, maybe it is the Platinum due to Blue Cruise? Anybody else ordered Platinum getting planning build dates before May?

kzei

Reaction score
I’ve been scrolling though lately because like everyone else I keep getting pushed back and the dealer will give me no answers. I have a friend who is in Toyota sales, he mentioned there is a paint issue now. I’m starting to wonder if that is affecting our orders? Seems like a lot of us are waiting on infinite blue…just a thought.
Ordered 10.28, Max, limited, captains seats middle row, max towing, package 302A, infinite blue, sandstone. Original build date 3.7, currently 4.11

ddakoske

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This, it seems like the Platinums are on hold for something.
It has been reported a couple times on here now that there is an order guide floating around that now states Multi-Contour seats are limited availability. Ford has now added an option for ordering with the feature removed. Personally have no idea how this will effect already placed orders. Also reported in the news that plant is down at least next week due to parts shortages.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is a Platinum Max, in Infinite Blue, Sandstone interior, rear bench seats, Town package...ordered in the first day possible, October 15th ..I really do not know what did wrong, maybe it is the Platinum due to Blue Cruise? Anybody else ordered Platinum getting planning build dates before May?
I ordered a Max limited, first day or two after orders could be placed. Changed color from stone to infinite blue just over a month later. So far....crickets. No Vin, no further information. Also have RES on order though which I am not removing, I'll just hunker down and wait since my old Infiniti truck is still running