2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
Feb. 14, then the 21, then March 2, now March 11. @Cadet7263 we have a very similar build.
Mine got bumped again to March 14th. I had a supervisor from Ford call me. She told me they were given authorization to give me information now when I call the Marketing number. She told me my Schedule Build date is March 17th. But, I am sure they will change. Can't do anything but wait at this point.

val953

Reaction score
Just FYI.....when using the online tracker, it showed that my vehicle was built on 2/21 and awaiting shipment. Even this morning it still said awaiting shipment. My dealer just called and it has arrived. It was NOT a custom order; it was a stock order that I was able to claim before anyone else did.....idk if that makes a difference in the tracking or not. I was using the ford tracker with the order number and VIN the dealer gave me.

Huntsw1

Reaction score
Just FYI.....when using the online tracker, it showed that my vehicle was built on 2/21 and awaiting shipment. Even this morning it still said awaiting shipment. My dealer just called and it has arrived. It was NOT a custom order; it was a stock order that I was able to claim before anyone else did.....idk if that makes a difference in the tracking or not. I was using the ford tracker with the order number and VIN the dealer gave me.
I am not surprised by this at all. My vehicle has been in production for 4 weeks now with a window sticker for 3.5 weeks. The tracker seems useless

ddakoske

Reaction score
Not by chance a limited with Mahogany trim is it. Would be super popular if it was and posted pictures :)

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah where are the pictures already!?!? Lol

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad to hear !! Please post pictures.

This will make feel they really exist. I ordered mine in October 15 and is scheduled to be produced only in May, so far….

Cadet7263

Reaction score
Glad to hear !! Please post pictures.

This will make feel they really exist. I ordered mine in October 15 and is scheduled to be produced only in May, so far….
What did you order for it to be delayed so far? Mine was ordered October 5th and although they have changed my production date from Feb 14 to March 21, that's a far way from May.