2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTRedneck

Reaction score
The wait is a pain. I ordered 11/1. You’ll get yours faster than I get mine, so at least it’s moving faster.
Not many platinums seem to be scheduled which is the concerning part, since they are going to start 2023 orders in June. Of course, this order is for my wife so I can’t be to frustrated. Just need her to let me upgrade me 2018 F150 Platinum as well.

Other frustrating part is one of our local dealers told us orders weren’t open in December when we asked and I didn’t think to double check him.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered in Dec but still don't have a production date. I ordered a Limited Max 304a with CCD in red. Spoke with dealer today and they have no update.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
I ordered in Dec but still don't have a production date. I ordered a Limited Max 304a with CCD in red. Spoke with dealer today and they have no update.
I dont understand why you're not scheduled. We ordered the same vehicle as you only in black and ours is scheduled for 4/25 ordersd on 1/14

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Called ford today

2/15 - Went into "In Production". But no date mentioned in the timeline in the website. Window sticker showed up with a footer date of 2/15
3/15 - The timeline in the website started showing up as 3/15 next to "In Production". But the window sticker disappeared. Delivery date of 4/11 was mentioned
3/23 - Window sticker re-appeared. With a date in the footer as 3/23
3/25 - SUV is mostly built; but waiting for microchip. Ford sticking by delivery date of 4/11. Timeline still shows as "In Production"

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They dropped the engine covers starting in 2020 because of heatin issues for 18s and 19s. Probably why they dropped the HD radiator too.