2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

golden1

Reaction score
Is there going to be any new scheduling this week? Or is that a once every few week thing? And, is there anybody with a Platinum Max on order that has been scheduled for production? I ordered mine on 11/18 with an instant email confirming order, but no production date yet.

jamie55453

Reaction score
Is there going to be any new scheduling this week? Or is that a once every few week thing? And, is there anybody with a Platinum Max on order that has been scheduled for production? I ordered mine on 11/18 with an instant email confirming order, but no production date yet.
Ordered mine 12/13 Platinum Max with a build date now of 4/25.

snowrider0985

Reaction score
They usually post a schedule over at blue oval. It looks like the scheduling this week will be very minimal if any.

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi there- I ordered mine on 10/15 and it is scheduled for production on May 09th. I called Ford Marketing since I have not received any update e-mail on last 4 weeks and they confirmed is still scheduled on May 09th.

I would recommend calling Ford Marketing, they are very helpful in the updates -
Ford Marketing phone number 800-334-4375

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, an update, talked to marketing today. They have been great. My truck is fully built, waiting on microchip hold. The system shows a delivery/ship date of April 9th. Marketing today said they are expecting to get these vehicles moved soon, but said the dealer can contact the plant to find out which chip is holding the shipment. If the chips don't fall soon, the delivery date will get pushed 2 weeks at a time.

H20addict

Reaction score
I ordered a Limited Max 2WD, 302A, HD Towing, Autostart removal, 2nd Row Bench, stone blue, mahogany

Ordered 1/26 and still no production date.