2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWHD

Reaction score
How do you get the order number? The order confirmation email I received didn't have it within and the order number on my dealer paperwork does not appear valid (4 character alpha number like A-123).

NoSoExpedition

Reaction score
How do you get the order number? The order confirmation email I received didn't have it within and the order number on my dealer paperwork does not appear valid (4 character alpha number like A-123).
My order number is all numeric, no letters. I ordered on January 10th, and my printout from the dealer was just three digits, but I don't remember for sure if it was actually labeled as an "order number"...it was in the top left of the table I think. My order confirmation email from Ford did not include it. However, when my email came from Ford with the VIN and I could start tracking it, it started pre-loading both the order number and the VIN when I'd go through the emailed link. It added a 0 in front of my order number to make it four digits.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the ”activate” button last week in the Lincoln app. However, my request would immediately fail when I pushed it. This afternoon, it actually tried to connect, although it failed.

5601BF5D-3AA0-476D-BBE0-274ECEC2AEA1.jpeg

NoSoExpedition

Reaction score
I got the ”activate” button last week in the Lincoln app. However, my request would immediately fail when I pushed it. This afternoon, it actually tried to connect, although it failed.

View attachment 72775
That seems like good movement. I just tested mine and it did try to connect, but timed/errored out (see picture). A notification from FordPass also showed up saying my authorization rights could not be changed. Seems like a better attempt at connecting than just telling me to wait until I've actually taken delivery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220329-140648_FordPass.jpg
    Screenshot_20220329-140648_FordPass.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 7

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I saw a video a few weeks ago showing a parking lot full of Broncos. A team of guys were going from truck to truck with the hood up supposedly installing chips so they could be shipped. Hopefully our team is fast once the chips arrive.

FamilyHauler

Reaction score
I have the same question. I received my "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED" email from ford on 3/10/22, but have not received anything since.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The "order number" is the "order code" on the dealer paperwork - upper right. Mine is "A123" format. Until you get a VIN assigned there isn't much you can do to check status on your own with that code. Ford customer service reps or dealer should be able to help prior to the VIN assignment. You get a VIN when you are scheduled for production. When that happens you will get an email with the VIN and tracking link.

Last edited: