2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s odd you were told it’s not possible because that’s exactly what I ordered…Limited max with 304a and we were able to remove the auto start/stop.
Interesting, because I also was not able to remove it. And the order guide shows it as not and option. For 304a and timberline.

ExpyStealth

Reaction score
Interesting, because I also was not able to remove it. And the order guide shows it as not and option. For 304a and timberline.
I guess I will be calling the dealer tomorrow! I’m wondering if because I initially ordered the 303a and then five days later changed it to the 304a the auto start/stop removal dropped off and no one noticed…

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Auto start/stop removal was only offered due to commodity restraints. Now that that commoddity is no longer restrained, deleting it is no longer an option. It plays a miniscule part of the published fuel economy, hence the ability to delete it normally.

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately nothing on mine yet.

I ordered a Platinum in Infinite Blue with Sandstone interior, bench hear seats and Towing package.

Anybody in Platinum with confirmation on the delivery ?

This is the last update received from the dealer:

“Unfortunately your Expedition order has not yet been scheduled for production. It's possible that the equipment content of the order may have something to do with it, though we are not sure what the particular issue may be. The order status shows clean/unscheduled so there is no obvious constraint which would necessitate a change to the order at this time”

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered my wife’s car back at the beginning of January and I'm just worried Ford is gonna pittle fart around on my order until late summer or something. My wife’s 2012 GMC Acadia killed over on her and she is currently driving my ‘19 F150 with the 3.5 eco in it but our plan is to trade it in to make the expedition note a little more comfortable. I’ve got a 2000 f250 super cab 2wd with the 7.3 in it that I drive to run errands since the state of Texas gives me a take home ride for work. Just worried the trade in on my f150 is gonna crash and gonna put us in a higher note than I’d really like to pay

Last edited:

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just worried the trade in on my f150 is gonna crash and gonna put us in a higher note than I’d really like to pay
And, of course, everyone expects interest rates to go up. As for the trade, does Texas charge you the entire sales tax for the new one, or do they deduct the value of the trade? It might be worth it just to sell the F-150 now, if you do the math.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360