2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kzei

Reaction score
@murrdawg50 @caplanm thank you for those responses. Fingers crossed for it 4.25 week. And obviously depending on parts, chips, etc; we can still expect 6-8 weeks for production and shipping? Is that still an accurate time frame?

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@murrdawg50 @caplanm thank you for those responses. Fingers crossed for it 4.25 week. And obviously depending on parts, chips, etc; we can still expect 6-8 weeks for production and shipping? Is that still an accurate time frame?
Hopefully as long as all the parts are there, and shipping goes smoothly, we should get our cars within a couple of weeks after their build week. My dealer keeps telling me they have a dealer ETA of 5/9, so we’ll see. I ordered back on 1/3/22, and have been chomping at the bit ever since lol

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The file that is attached indicates which model line will be scheduled this coming week. If there are dates indicated, those dates will be the dates/weeks that will be the production week for production. Please note that the weekly production document dates are not etched in stone. It is meant to be a guideline There are three columns in the document. The center column represents the "expected" production dates that the models will be scheduled next week. The left hand column represents the model/model line. The right hand column represents comments, such as no scheduling, (in the case of the Expeditions, etc.) IT seems like the F150 Expedition, and Navigator are the models that WILL NOT be scheduled in the forward looking weeks.

That being said, these models have the greatest amount of technical content. These are the models that are under the greatest pressure for chips, electronics, small motors, etc..
I'll add to the above that Ford already has production scheduled for the Expedition out to the 3rd week in May 2022. The production scheduling attached to this thread does not have further production scheduled as Ford logistics hopefully gets a better handle on parts and sub assembly backorders. No reason to schedule new builds if the parts are not in the pipeline.

Bill

JimmyMcBob

Reaction score
BMW extended my lease for a month even though I’m leaving the brand. I was supposed to turn in my car tonight. Well, I can calm down for awhile. 30 days at least.
You can extend it for up to 3 months. You just need to ask when you call BMW FS.
They did not give me any push back.

kzei

Reaction score
Hopefully as long as all the parts are there, and shipping goes smoothly, we should get our cars within a couple of weeks after their build week. My dealer keeps telling me they have a dealer ETA of 5/9, so we’ll see. I ordered back on 1/3/22, and have been chomping at the bit ever since lol
Oh my goodness, that would be great! My dealer hasn’t been super helpful. I’ve been planning on early July for delivery. Hopefully your dealer is correct. We ordered on 10.28 and I agree, couldn’t be more ready to get into the new truck

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can extend it for up to 3 months. You just need to ask when you call BMW FS.
They did not give me any push back.
Thanks for the heads up. I had always heard they only extended if you’re getting another BMW.

I sure hope I don’t need 3 months!

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For those of us whose vehicles have been parked in the open parking lot and exposed to the elements for weeks/months now, I guess no new car smell for us when we do get the vehicles eventually :(

mlogan

Reaction score
Pricing is getting even more crazy. I just ran the Build&Price again and Plat Max 4x4 MSRP with my options has gone from 85505 to 88045 - $2500 in 3.5 months (and that's up $3k for those of you that ordered before the first $500 price increase). Wow.