2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let me know what you hear, I am in the same boat. My delivery date got bumped to 5/18 from 3/29. I also can not track my truck on Fords Site any more either. Comes up and says invalid VIN.
Mine is doing the same thing this morning. That’s probably Ford performing an update to the system. Mine has done this several times before as well.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing this morning. That’s probably Ford performing an update to the system. Mine has done this several times before as well.
Or they have got sick of people reaching out, and they want to be even less transparent at this point. I stopped worrying about it at this point after talking to the General Manager at my dealership. He had no answers and said it would probably be a while, even though mine is built and waiting on a chip. He also said they have seen dealer orders being built and shipping out, when customer orders are sitting waiting on parts or just waiting on shipping. He told me he didn't have an answer for that either. No info from Ford Marketing, and No info from my dealer. So I am done stressing over it. If mine eventually gets here, and its not perfectly clean and doesn't smell new, they can keep it.

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Calling the dealer, marketing…whomever… does nothing. The “answers” only create more questions, or give false hope or make you even more frustrated.

I stopped stewing a while back.

I have 2 options

A) go on with life and be happy…no truck
B) get more and more pissed, shop other options, call and ***** to anyone who will listen….still no truck

I choose option A (meditating). Breathe in breathe out

Ha! It works.

GGecko311

Reaction score
So as it stands, end of June is soonest start-dates on any Expedition? I ordered early March, I'm not expecting anything until at least fall I guess.

RetiredSOB

Reaction score
By Fall, the interest rates will be high and used car sales will have dropped in value. I have a feeling there will be a lot of orders turned down after waiting 6 months.

CousinEddieTX

Reaction score
So, perhaps a dumb question for anyone that may know. When it says no “scheduling” during a certain week. Does it mean they are not doing any added future scheduling during the week in question? Or that any vehicles previously scheduled for that week, will not be built as scheduled? Cause the way I’m reading it, is if you were given a projected build date earlier, this may not affect you.
I hope?
I had a production date of the week of 4/25 after several delayed emails. I ordered Jan 8. I just logged in this morning and my date is now gone with this message. Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a production date of the week of 4/25 after several delayed emails. I ordered Jan 8. I just logged in this morning and my date is now gone with this message. Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
Mine has said that since I got my VIN and order number. I ordered my car about 5 days ahead you (1/3). I called ford earlier and they said I’m still sitting at a production date of 4/28.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Question for those of you with cars built and have your window stickers. Did you receive your window sticker or built notification first, and what was the timeframe between the two?

Cadet7263

Reaction score
Question for those of you with cars built and have your window stickers. Did you receive your window sticker or built notification first, and what was the timeframe between the two?
I received an email from Ford saying my vehicle was scheduled for productions. That email changed numerous times. My window sticker did come up until about 5 days before my vehicle was actually produced. I never received an email from Ford when they actually started my vehicle. I only knew that from using the Ford Tracking for when a date popped up under the "in production". Now mine still says "in production" as it sits off site for 4 weeks. I get a new Window Sticker every week with a different date on the bottom, it is the only thing that changes on it.