2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m at 3. I must be special. The “we parked it in the back of the lot and forgot about it” group.

I’m seriously thinking I got built but I’m parked in behind all of you waiting for chips.
3 in my group as well

kkigs

Reaction score
As of this morning it’s in final prep. Estimated delivery last I heard was 4/29. Will call the dealer this afternoon to see if they got it.

You should go buy lottery tickets as well, keep that luck going!

GGecko311

Reaction score
By Fall, the interest rates will be high and used car sales will have dropped in value. I have a feeling there will be a lot of orders turned down after waiting 6 months.
This is why I wound up ordering a new one. I looked at the 2021 Limited's on lots here with about 15,000 miles and on average they are charging full sticker price plus about $5k.

kkigs

Reaction score
For better or worse, finally some movement and/or an actual update. MKTG told me just now that they expect the chips to be installed between 4/23 and 4/29, so basically next week. With the way things are going with shipping, I'm doubting that the ETA to dealer is going to be very encouraging, but at least it feels like something could happen soon.

For those with PCO experience, how does that work? Is there a place that I can see my PCO? The marketing rep told me that I have a PCO, but she could not see any details of the offer. Thanks for any information!

Cadet7263

Reaction score
For better or worse, finally some movement and/or an actual update. MKTG told me just now that they expect the chips to be installed between 4/23 and 4/29, so basically next week. With the way things are going with shipping, I'm doubting that the ETA to dealer is going to be very encouraging, but at least it feels like something could happen soon.

For those with PCO experience, how does that work? Is there a place that I can see my PCO? The marketing rep told me that I have a PCO, but she could not see any details of the offer. Thanks for any information!
Those are the dates mine have said for start and finish this whole time. Originally Marketing told me those were my ship and arrival date. My sales manager told me today that those are actually the start and end date they expect to be done with installing the chip, and then once that’s done, they will have a better idea on delivery ETA. I also saw that no builds have been scheduled for next week, which would make since if they are going to start bringing the ones back from offsite to complete.

sdinwiddie85

Reaction score
I’m sitting at 3 weeks since my build started. I’m assuming it’s sitting offsite waiting for parts. Maybe someday…

Tyra

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it take for them to send a VIN#? I ordered mine 11 days ago. I know it‘s going to be awhile before I get a build date but just wondering when I will even get a VIN.