2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm still in the same boat. Still in production and window sticker says 4.22. I've also noticed the time on ordertrack.app keeps getting longer and the number of vehicles in the same status keeps getting bigger. And as a new development...dealer isn't calling me back or responding to emails/texts. I feel like even though the status change was exciting, I'm still no closer to getting a vehicle.

This is really disheartening. I'm not really sure what Ford is thinking on this one. This is the first time I have ordered a vehicle that didn't exist yet and the process has been really frustrating. Chips and part shortage aside, it's been really frustrating and impossible to get info or even find out how the process works. I thought by ordering in October I would have something by March and here we are. And now seeing them on the road is the worst part. I'm just over the whole thing.
I have noticed on the order tracker site that the average time in the status of being in production goes up an hour for every hour of the day that goes by. It’s almost like production isn’t occurring but we know it is.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm still showing a chop hold and and ETA end date of April 30th. Yesterday, though, Vehicle Visibility (that most of you can't see) said "Pending Updates," but now it's on Chip Hold again. Hopefully something changes in the next day or two.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
I'm still in the same boat. Still in production and window sticker says 4.22. I've also noticed the time on ordertrack.app keeps getting longer and the number of vehicles in the same status keeps getting bigger. And as a new development...dealer isn't calling me back or responding to emails/texts. I feel like even though the status change was exciting, I'm still no closer to getting a vehicle.

This is really disheartening. I'm not really sure what Ford is thinking on this one. This is the first time I have ordered a vehicle that didn't exist yet and the process has been really frustrating. Chips and part shortage aside, it's been really frustrating and impossible to get info or even find out how the process works. I thought by ordering in October I would have something by March and here we are. And now seeing them on the road is the worst part. I'm just over the whole thing.
Yes, I agree. I told the GM that transparency is key. I now know I won't be reaching out for probably a month to see an update. They are swearing they are going to make it up to me with the price of the new truck and my trade in. When ever it comes in, if that's not the case, I will walk. I was also told, the earlier that the vehicle went in to chip hold the longer it would be. Because the first ones that went in to chip hold, would be at the back of the lots, and they would do the ones in the front first before being able to get to the back. Once again, not the greatest news. Which is why I'm think end of August for the earliest to get the vehicle.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
I'm still showing a chop hold and and ETA end date of April 30th. Yesterday, though, Vehicle Visibility (that most of you can't see) said "Pending Updates," but now it's on Chip Hold again. Hopefully something changes in the next day or two.
My info says it probably won't change until the end of June at the earliest. They don't want to shut down the line to complete the ones offsite. Complete BS, but Ford doesn't care.

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The info I am reading from yall is now just starting to tick me off!! I ordered 10/25 with a date on my window sticker of 02/25/22 and its still on a supposed chip hold! Blows my mind that mine and even some of yalls have been put in a lot and other ordered after ours is being completed and shipped!! I am again at a lose. However.......for those getting units in......I say congrats and enjoy it. I guess the rest of us will get ours and enjoy them at some point.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
My first window sticker had the same blend date as you (I got it on 4/21), but new sticker as of last Thursday (4/28), had a new blend date of 4/22. Not sure why it got pushed back. Glad your rig is in its way though. Hope to have my wife in her’s before too long
So my original blend date was on 4/20 then the next week it changed to 4/21. So maybe yours will be built in the next day or two.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
I really feel and empathize with you guys who's trucks are sitting in a lot and watching truck built after yours get built and delivered. I went through the exact same thing last year with my superduty. My truck was built and shipped off to a parking lot at Indianapolis Motor Speedway for three months. I sat and watched truck after truck get built after mine and delivered before mine. It's the worst feeling ever. I know the sense of betrayal you're feeling.

Tripoli

Reaction score
On the vehicle order tracking page, what is the "Owner Registration" button supposed to do? I just get an error any time I click it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman