2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I asked Marketing when I called, and they told me they did not know which chip they were waiting on. I also ordered the HD Tow package, which removes the Active Park 2.0. My dealership keeps saying they are not getting any info.
This was the least helpful one I’d talked to. She kept telling me to tell my dealer to remove park assist and it would ship. Was a frustrating call. I’ve read on Blue Oval Forums that someone was saying they were waiting on a bunch of wiper motors that were supposed to be in over the next couple of weeks. Who knows if that’s true or not. My ETA is currently end of this month.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
This was the least helpful one I’d talked to. She kept telling me to tell my dealer to remove park assist and it would ship. Was a frustrating call. I’ve read on Blue Oval Forums that someone was saying they were waiting on a bunch of wiper motors that were supposed to be in over the next couple of weeks. Who knows if that’s true or not. My ETA is currently end of this month.
I spoke to Marketing as well, and yes, not very helpful. She said mine does not show Active Park 2.0. But she doesn't now know what mine is waiting for. Reference Blue Oval, I tried to sign up there for an account, and it would never send me the confirmation email. So I can not read any of the stuff on that site now.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I spoke to Marketing as well, and yes, not very helpful. She said mine does not show Active Park 2.0. But she doesn't now know what mine is waiting for. Reference Blue Oval, I tried to sign up there for an account, and it would never send me the confirmation email. So I can not read any of the stuff on that site now.
I’ve never signed up for an account and I can browse the forums.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
I’ve never signed up for an account and I can browse the forums.
Yeah, apparently if you sign up for an account, it won't let you do anything until it is approved. I am trying to cancel it so I can view the stuff again. I really hope it is a hold for the wiper motors. If so, not sure why they would list a microchip hold.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, someone who claims to work at the Louisville truck plant said on Blue Oval that they were in need of wiper motors with a shipment expected April 8.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
Hopefully with building more, comes with them getting more chips in to get the built ones out the door.
Don't get your hopes up. My superduty I ordered last February sat on a lot waiting for chips for three months while I watched others who were built after mine get delivered. They didn't get my truck shipped until they were transitioning to the 22's.

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up. My superduty I ordered last February sat on a lot waiting for chips for three months while I watched others who were built after mine get delivered. They didn't get my truck shipped until they were transitioning to the 22's.

Thanks for the reality check. When did you get the vehicle in hand ?

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's a 'connected' guy who posts on Blue Oval Forums, don't know if he's a dealer or works for Ford, but he posted a scheduling document for the week of 4/4/22. The list is attached. I think we all just have to wait. Supply Chain problems are affected all industries. I waited 4 months for an HP Elitebook laptop due to supply constraints.

Attachments

• Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2022-04-04.pdf
    85 KB · Views: 53