2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
....There is something different when they are watching a show together at the same time, vs each have ipads.
This^^ is the reason I went with RES, though outdated. We do have one in the Infiniti. It helps to get the family together, I do not know how many kiddy movie scenes I can play in my brain withouot pictures because I watched it a couple of times then listened a zillion times while the kids watched

shanafan

Reaction score
Spoke with my dealer this morning.

He said they’ve been getting a lot of updates the past few days from Ford that production is gradually starting back up.

He already removed the automatic start/stop from our build to help speed up production.

He seemed confident building of our 1/17 order will happen soon.

Fingers crossed.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
Spoke with my dealer this morning.

He said they’ve been getting a lot of updates the past few days from Ford that production is gradually starting back up.

He already removed the automatic start/stop from our build to help speed up production.

He seemed confident building of our 1/17 order will happen soon.

Fingers crossed.
Hopefully with building more, comes with them getting more chips in to get the built ones out the door.

golden1

Reaction score
Well, I just called Ford Marketing this morning. The rep I talked to was very nice, but couldn’t give me any updates because I don’t have a VIN yet. I was told to ask My dealer if my vehicle has any late availability items. I ordered a Platinum Max, black, with Heavy Duty Tow, floor liners, cargo mat, and the 22” Chrome Polished wheels on 11/18.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, I just called Ford Marketing this morning. The rep I talked to was very nice, but couldn’t give me any updates because I don’t have a VIN yet. I was told to ask My dealer if my vehicle has any late availability items. I ordered a Platinum Max, black, with Heavy Duty Tow, floor liners, cargo mat, and the 22” Chrome Polished wheels on 11/18.
The following is a known availability issue:

Front Row – Multicontour with Active Motion® (LIMITED AVAILABILITY) – refer to option 88R

If you want to be scheduled sooner than later you likely would need to add Option 88R to remove those seats. I realize that is a no go for some obviously.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it’s been sent offsite, that probably means you have a hold for a microchip. I bet if you talk to someone else in marketing, they will tell you about the hold. Mine finished building on the 24th and has been moved offsite since waiting on a micro chip, and our orders are pretty close to each other.
Are you being told what the hold is for? Marketing kept telling me to contact my dealer about removing Active Park 2.0, and I kept informing her that per the order guide/HD tow option, mine does not have that option. I read somewhere else about a wiper motor hold, but not sure if that’s the case or not.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
Are you being told what the hold is for? Marketing kept telling me to contact my dealer about removing Active Park 2.0, and I kept informing her that per the order guide/HD tow option, mine does not have that option. I read somewhere else about a wiper motor hold, but not sure if that’s the case or not.
I asked Marketing when I called, and they told me they did not know which chip they were waiting on. I also ordered the HD Tow package, which removes the Active Park 2.0. My dealership keeps saying they are not getting any info.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
But I am calling Marketing now to see if they say the same thing about the Active Park 2.0

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I asked Marketing when I called, and they told me they did not know which chip they were waiting on. I also ordered the HD Tow package, which removes the Active Park 2.0. My dealership keeps saying they are not getting any info.
So they are giving people $350 back for removing active park assist but those of us that ordered HD tow didn’t get any kind of credit?

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So they are giving people $350 back for removing active park assist but those of us that ordered HD tow didn’t get any kind of credit?
There has been a note in the order guide for a while that states if you order the HD tow package it removes active park assist on most models. So based on that you weren't really getting it in the first place so I'd expect them to not give you anything back. Is it right to pay for more packages and get less stuff? Not in my opinion but that is what it appears they are doing.