2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoSoExpedition

Reaction score
On the vehicle order tracking page, what is the "Owner Registration" button supposed to do? I just get an error any time I click it.
It used to take you to Ford.com and you could see your user dashboard if you were logged in, but it didn't let you do anything with the actual vehicle details. I'm getting an error for it too, even with being signed into Ford.

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
10/27/2021 - I ordered my 2022 Limited 304A HD Tow Infinite Blue 4x4.

02/26/2022 - Ford Tracker "In Production".

02/26/2022 - Window sticker became available. Invoice date 02 25 22.

03/18/2022 - Ford tracker "In Production 03/18/2022".

03/24/2022 - As Built module data now appears.

04/30/2022 - Midday, Ford Tracker still "In Production 03/18/2022". But the Order Tracker status changed to "Picked".

04/30/2022 - Evening, got email from Ford "YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT", soon after Ford Tracker updated to "Built 04/30/2022". Email from Ford included "Our current estimate for delivery to (my dealer in Michigan) is between May 11, 2022 and May 17, 2022"

Dennis
Finally !! Send us pictures this will be the first real infinite blue

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, feeling a little better now. I can finally see the BCE’s on the Motorcraft service site. Hopefully it’ll roll off the assembly line by the end of the day

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm still in the same boat. Still in production and window sticker says 4.22. I've also noticed the time on ordertrack.app keeps getting longer and the number of vehicles in the same status keeps getting bigger. And as a new development...dealer isn't calling me back or responding to emails/texts. I feel like even though the status change was exciting, I'm still no closer to getting a vehicle.

This is really disheartening. I'm not really sure what Ford is thinking on this one. This is the first time I have ordered a vehicle that didn't exist yet and the process has been really frustrating. Chips and part shortage aside, it's been really frustrating and impossible to get info or even find out how the process works. I thought by ordering in October I would have something by March and here we are. And now seeing them on the road is the worst part. I'm just over the whole thing.
Hi there - same boat here.

I did a lot of search this weekend and the only thing we can get in the lot is the Wagonner, and I really would not feel they could compete with the Expedition .

A Denali could be an option for me although they are impossible to find as well.

I also made a search in cars.com and would cost + 5,000 to put the hands in one similar build I made in October.

Then I figured out we are in a parallel universe, where the car market is upside down.

We can’t control that, so will be pragmatic that my choice is the better at the moment and wait few more weeks.

kzei

Reaction score
Ok, feeling a little better now. I can finally see the BCE’s on the Motorcraft service site. Hopefully it’ll roll off the assembly line by the end of the day
Can I get more info on this? I could always use another website to refresh constantly

Mxer0022

Reaction score
My order tracker status just changed to "in transit". Built to awaiting shipment to in transit all in a day. Not showing shipped on the Ford tracker yet though. And no as built data yet.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can I get more info on this? I could always use another website to refresh constantly

Just enter your vin and the security code at the bottom and click on submit. If there isn’t anything under BCE’s, there hasn’t been any chips put in your vehicle yet, meaning it’s either not in production or in the early stages of the production process.

Mxer0022

Reaction score

Just enter your vin and the security code at the bottom and click on submit. If there isn’t anything under BCE’s, there hasn’t been any chips put in your vehicle yet, meaning it’s either not in production or in the early stages of the production process.
This is highly inaccurate. Don't rely on it to know whether or not your truck is getting built. Mine is currently showing built and in transit and my BCE as built data still doesn't show up.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is highly inaccurate. Don't rely on it to know whether or not your truck is getting built. Mine is currently showing built and in transit and my BCE as built data still doesn't show up.
Hmmm, that’s strange