2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjtully

Reaction score
Shipping update. My Expy was loaded on a rail car on Jul 01 in Shelbyville, Ky. Since then it has been down to Atlanta Ga (7/3), back up to Georgetown Ky (7/7 AM), Camdon Oh (7/7 PM), and is currently in Oakwood Mi (7/8 AM) (just outside Detroit). I figure by the time my vehicle gets to Colorado Springs it will have seen more of the country than I have - and I've driven from Colorado Springs to both ends of the country.

kkigs

Reaction score
Shipping update. My Expy was loaded on a rail car on Jul 01 in Shelbyville, Ky. Since then it has been down to Atlanta Ga (7/3), back up to Georgetown Ky (7/7 AM), Camdon Oh (7/7 PM), and is currently in Oakwood Mi (7/8 AM) (just outside Detroit). I figure by the time my vehicle gets to Colorado Springs it will have seen more of the country than I have - and I've driven from Colorado Springs to both ends of the country.
Laughing. My. Ass. Off. Go Ford Go. I am in Denver, and got "pushed back" for shipping again last week. Why mine would not be on the same train as yours, makes sense now. NO rhyme or reason to anything Ford's doing here.

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
Laughing. My. Ass. Off. Go Ford Go. I am in Denver, and got "pushed back" for shipping again last week. Why mine would not be on the same train as yours, makes sense now. NO rhyme or reason to anything Ford's doing here.
Through all of this, it's really hard to tell if it's Ford's doing or their suppliers, service providers, 3rd party shippers etc.

kkigs

Reaction score
Through all of this, it's really hard to tell if it's Ford's doing or their suppliers, service providers, 3rd party shippers etc.
All of the above, of course, but considering that I snatched the first Expedition I could from dealer stock, that was completely built, shipped and delivered to the dealer in less than four weeks, it's awfully hard not to blame Ford. They're clearly capable of delivering vehicles.

Jsmiley311

Reaction score
Ordered 4/25, called marketing # on 7/6 and received VIN and build date of 8/15. No emails, even though I’ve provided it multiple times.
Question is, how long after receiving this info will window sticker populate? Tracker shows “order confirmed” only, according to previous posts tracker is always off, but when will it populate a build date… or does it? Anyone care to share a screenshot of their tracker in process? TYIA!52E8D70A-9027-41BA-8ECB-1EF05D053800.png

kjtully

Reaction score
I did note that each of the places it stopped at have Ford plants nearby. So I figure they are picking up more vehicles or loaded train cars with Ford vehicles.

sdinwiddie85

Reaction score
After months of delays since my order on 11/15, my dealer let me know that it arrived at the rail yard about 80 miles away. Could be here any day as soon as a truck drives it this way. I will stay cautiously optimistic until it arrives at my dealer, but at least the wait is almost over.

Xchief30

Reaction score
Haha. By the time you get it, it's gonna have a load of bumper stickers from all the places it visited !!