2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
We picked up ours yesterday! I’m starting to believe that Dark Matter on the 304a is going to be far and away the most popular. View attachment 74454
Looks awesome, mine should be in my driveway by next week, being delivered by train to Orlando tomorrow, not sure how long it will take to get from railyard to dealer, only 30 miles away. The only thing I do not like is the chrome under the windows, my tint guy is going to black those out.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^^^believe it's called the belt line. I'm wrapping it in gloss black as well.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
If these Stealth wheels were all black and scrapped the polished lip, I wouldn't need to swap them.
Ya not sure what they were thinking, I am replacing the wheels. Spoke with 5Star today, no tuning yet for the 2022, most likely next year. I will be upgrading mine to 650-700HP as soon as the parts are out.

dhenderz

Reaction score
I picked up my SPP today, in red. I agree with the others - the beltline chrome needs to be blacked out. Are any of tackling this job yourself? If so, what are you using?

Also, for those considering new wheels, is anyone stepping up to 24s? I am thinking of putting winter tires on the factory 22s and then new wheels, maybe 24s starting next spring with summer only tires.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
I picked up my SPP today, in red. I agree with the others - the beltline chrome needs to be blacked out. Are any of tackling this job yourself? If so, what are you using?

Also, for those considering new wheels, is anyone stepping up to 24s? I am thinking of putting winter tires on the factory 22s and then new wheels, maybe 24s starting next spring with summer only tires.
can you post some pics? would love to see how it looks in red.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks awesome, mine should be in my driveway by next week, being delivered by train to Orlando tomorrow, not sure how long it will take to get from railyard to dealer, only 30 miles away. The only thing I do not like is the chrome under the windows, my tint guy is going to black those out.
Mine arrived in Taft last Saturday but is not expected to be at the dealer until the 28th. My dealer is only 16 miles away...

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
Mine is in Orlando, Constructive placement,
Constructive placement is when CSXT, due to any condition attributable to the consignor or consignee, delivers the cars but cannot place them in a position to be immediately loaded or unloaded.,
lets see how long it sits there.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well just like everyone else (it seems like) I tinted the front windows to match the back and also did the chrome delete. I really love the look. I also did ceramic on my front windshield and sunroof and that really seems like it makes a difference on the heat. With the dark matter it really gets hot. 2246BAE0-2878-475D-9742-16670C940740.png