Lower Valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Well, that’s because they are not aircraft and do not have to adhere to the fixed wing or rotor physics of the high low pressure that creates lift. The bee’s wings are not ridged and actually twist and bend during flight. They move forward and backwards as well as up and down. They swirl the air at their wing tips. Add this, their high angle of attack plus 200+ stokes a second they are capable of moving enough air to fly and actually lift a heavy load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rossue

Reaction score
Yep; like it better too; ripped mine off when adding tow hooks today.

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, back when we had a 2010 Twin Turbo Flex and frequented the message boards (FordFlex.Net) there was a similar debate about the underbody plastic shield. This shield was held in place by a couple of plastic twist screws. More often then not the shops doing oil changes or service would forget to attach them securely and the shield would hang down on one side or worse rip off. Even the dealers would manage to screw this up. The debate turned to why in the frig did we have to have this god forsaken thing attached at all. After many back and forths and popcorn bowls, it was decided that (with backup proof from FORD) the underbelly pan was REQUIRED to provide fresh airflow to the EB engine and helped with the cooling.

Could this be the same here? No idea. But, grab a seat, I'm popping a fresh bag!

Jeff R

Reaction score
So, back when we had a 2010 Twin Turbo Flex and frequented the message boards (FordFlex.Net) there was a similar debate about the underbody plastic shield. This shield was held in place by a couple of plastic twist screws. More often then not the shops doing oil changes or service would forget to attach them securely and the shield would hang down on one side or worse rip off. Even the dealers would manage to screw this up. The debate turned to why in the frig did we have to have this god forsaken thing attached at all. After many back and forths and popcorn bowls, it was decided that (with backup proof from FORD) the underbelly pan was REQUIRED to provide fresh airflow to the EB engine and helped with the cooling.

Kind of off-topic, but I had the same problem w/ my 2013 EB F-150. About half the time after a dealer oil change, I would have to go back to get the shield properly re-attached.