My MOAB Bucket list build..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With all the smoke in the air, I haven’t been able to do much.. going to use the old mounting brackets from the running boards to fab up a simple slider for each side. It will probably require a little extra bracing, but I’ve got the materials. Probably just some simple 2” tubes to keep the rockers off the rocks.. working on the little brother this week, rebuilding the front end. Got the full kit from Detroit because it’s only a road rig.. Thats ash and not dust, from the Oregon wildfires floating into washington.. 17f5d590af0279ed0ebf3fe54c4b6693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my rock sliders from a company in Eumnclaw wa.
XO fab.
The 80" kit would be perfect for anything with 35" tires or smaller.good price and quality.View attachment 38240

That looks slick as hell.. Nice ride.. I was looking at a set from Jegs real similar.. I will look into XO tho..

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used the factory brackets to hold them in place for location and welding.
I bought the pre welded hoop and welded it on,

I looked em up online last nite.. Really digging the prices, might as well buy them pre made too, with the slight differences betweeen welded and not welded..

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
e3a4621285868b247cbcd98d29aa3e9f.jpg
Started on my sliders this week. Getting as much done as I can at a disabled pace while waiting to get tires.. That’s my Ugly Duckling, ugly as hell but tough as nails..

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Work is gonna be slow for a while. Have a compressed spinal cord at the C7 disc, limiting my abilities with my left arm. Not gonna stop me for now, but I’m looking at possible surgery, so that could put a halt for a while if it happens.