Q: Who Has The Best Price Currently in Ford Extended Warranties?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerald Cook

Reaction score
I also just bought from Flood Ford a week or two ago. I had been following Flood, Lombard, and a few other dealers for a while. I didn't realize that prices increase the earlier of 1 year from vehicle purchase OR 12,000 miles.

PremiumCARE
$200 Deductible
6 years
125,000 miles
No options (rental, lighting, key service, etc)
$1,575

The warranty showed up on my FordPass app in a few days.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
I've used Lombard Ford. They have all the agreements on line so you can read what's covered. May find it a bit cheaper elsewhere though.

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently bought mine from Flood. If you try the "search" function, you'll see that there are several threads on this topic.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you live and register your vehicle in FL they have to match the FL dealers price which is higher than they would usually sell it for.. If they undercut it, Ford will not process it.

bill_b

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used Zeigler........ but later cancelled after I wasn't keeping this problem child outside of factory powertrain (5y60k). They were great to deal with and at the time had the best prices.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went with Flood Ford about 4-6 weeks ago. FYI, if you have Ford Reward Points you can use those on the Flood Ford purchase to bring down the cost. I had 41,000 points that were going to expire soon and used those to save roughly $200 off the warranty.