Test Drive...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will see both the max and the one we ordered when we go to pick it up, if the extra 11 inches makes that big a difference we may switch. I’ll know in a couple weeks.

Artie, remind me which Navi did you get? Reserve? What options? I was looking at it and the technology package is an option with the Navi Reserve but the same things are standard on the Expy Platinum...I think but not sure.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Artie, remind me which Navi did you get? Reserve? What options? I was looking at it and the technology package is an option with the Navi Reserve but the same things are standard on the Expy Platinum...I think but not sure.
I got the Reserve with the tech, tow, revel, 30 way seats, and storage packages. The platinum expy is like the black label Navigator, it’s got it all. Even tho mine has all the options except for the tv’s the black label has more real leather in places, a suede head liner, the themed interiors, and some other Black Label trim things and whatever else comes with the black label membership.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Second test drives today: Expy Platinum vs. Gator Reserve.

Damnit why am I going to spend so much on a car LOL

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Second test drives today: Expy Platinum vs. Gator Reserve.

Damnit why am I going to spend so much on a car LOL

So, what are your current/updated thoughts?

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After test driving everything in the market (including new QX80), the Gator and Expy are 1 and 2 by a landslide.

The Gator is total butter. Smooth, quiet, powerful, soft.

Our dealer said we should maybe wait for another month to see if incentives come out. They are actually having a Gator reveal party in early February, so I think we wait and play the game a bit more to maximize our buying power.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
81k. Reserve with tech only.

Although we might also do the speaker upgrade...
FYI you gotta get the useless CD player for $225 to get the speakers on the Navigator. I think this is lame but I did it anyway.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FYI you gotta get the useless CD player for $225 to get the speakers on the Navigator. I think this is lame but I did it anyway.

Did you listen to the regular speakers and upgraded? How noticeable was it? I think the regular speakers sound amazing.