update, update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First off let me thank everyone for there help. Now for the EXPO. I had one of my friends *** over an we replaced the tranny line the was rusted an leaking on The driveway and we also replaced the fuel filter which seemed to be on the graveyard side. Now its running a lot better but tomorrow will tell cause I have to put tranny fluid in it so hopefully everything goes well. I will keep everyone informed. :893karatesmiley-thu

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First off let me thank everyone for there help. Now for the EXPO. I had one of my friends *** over an we replaced the tranny line the was rusted an leaking on The driveway and we also replaced the fuel filter which seemed to be on the graveyard side. Now its running a lot better but tomorrow will tell cause I have to put tranny fluid in it so hopefully everything goes well. I will keep everyone informed. :893karatesmiley-thu

great job...but uhm...i would use "come"....vs "***"...lol...

OP
OP
silverbackexpo

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok I went to bozozone and the first told me they didn't have any code readers. I came back five minuets later they had one. The codes that came up were p0141, p1131, and p1151 from my research it has to do wit the o2 censors. But I didn't know they would cause my expo to break up an sputter.

Shadowless127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok I went to bozozone and the first told me they didn't have any code readers. I came back five minuets later they had one. The codes that came up were p0141, p1131, and p1151 from my research it has to do wit the o2 censors. But I didn't know they would cause my expo to break up an sputter.

bad o2 sensors will make your vehicle run like garbage.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Hahahaha . First thing I saw too. Friends don't let friends "***' over anything . Especially tranny's. Yikes. So many problems with that..... But seriously....

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
O2 sensors can cause many problems...studies show that it is a maintenance part and should be replaced every 50, 000 miles...can be expensive when you have 4 of them....I would replace the two upstream ones closest to the engine...one on each side....how did those mirrors work out for you?