***** Want to paint my front grill Black *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good! I give you mad props....... I dont have the patience to spray paint and i always end up running (and ruining) it. Not to mention your tape job must have been awesome

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the trim paint because it lays down rather well. As long as you're not holding the sprayer in one spot for too long, it won't run.

You used adhesion promoter then the trim paint, or was the adhesion promoter for the chrome part?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome job looks great!!! now you got me thinking about painting my billet grill....

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see. Should still work well :)

You should try to get an emblem overlay for the badge. Maybe black and chrome? Also, maybe look for the black out headlights to complete the look :)

Poppa Wheelie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That looks great!! I am inspired now. Want to do the grille, and the chrome surround around the whole upper front. Gloss black to match the wheels. I think I'll mask my Ford emblem though. Gotta keep it real for the haters:rolleyes:
Has anyone done their bumpers with rattle cans? Hold up OK? Not a big fan of chrome on trucks, would love to do F/R bumpers and door rubstrips in gloss black too.