What ive been doing!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah talls that works too. i think better cause then you can have that amber when its foggy and bright when its not.

so 99 you got the bench seat or just no center?

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yupp, I have the 40/60 so the middle seat is part of the passenger seat. I wish I had bucket leather seats, so much easier to clean, but surprisingly mine never get dirty, just the floor.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
want mine? i hate leather. idc about cleaning since i use seat covers. i just hate summer and winter in them. hot or cold and they are slippery. i dont like it. i kind of wish i had that bench seat sometimes, but i use my center too much not to have it.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
want mine? i hate leather. idc about cleaning since i use seat covers. i just hate summer and winter in them. hot or cold and they are slippery. i dont like it. i kind of wish i had that bench seat sometimes, but i use my center too much not to have it.

I need leather. When I fart in my cloth office chair I can still smell it weeks later. I would hate for that to be the case in my truck

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need leather. When I fart in my cloth office chair I can still smell it weeks later. I would hate for that to be the case in my truck

THATS good to know. your cuban farts must really smell then. when i fart it doesnt stay! haha

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

***** you crack me up solisimo :roflsquared: I haven't had to much of a problem with stench staying in my truck, just lots of mud everywhere from the last time I got stuck. Spring is kind of here, so I will get her all cleaned up to and try to get rid of any unwanted smells lol

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I've never been around leather too much, but they are always either too hot or cold. I just wish I had buckets so I could use the center console. Instead I just through everything in the rest of the seats, it works for me, but is a mess when others tag along.