2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L electrical

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The manuals I am referring to are Service Manuals They do not come with a new vehicle.
They are purchased after a vehicle is sold They include service and repair information Wiring diagrams and troubleshooting procedures

OP
OP
T

TMoney

Reaction score
The manuals I am referring to are Service Manuals They do not come with a new vehicle.
They are purchased after a vehicle is sold They include service and repair information Wiring diagrams and troubleshooting procedures
Oh okay I know what you mean thank you I will price them out, sorry for replying so late, my phone ended up breaking and just got a new one for temporary.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know if you can test it, but from the items that stopped working, sounds like you shorted out the Gem module. It's mounted to the fuse box in the drivers compartment. If it turns out to be the Gem it's very important to get same part number, and in most cases it has to be programmed by dealer or a shop that's dealer equipped. The battery going dead after 10 minutes sounds like you fried a cell or 2. Your local auto store or mechanic can load test it for you. Now you know why you always, always disconnect the negative lead of your battery, before any work, not just electrical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk