5.4L 3V and 3.5 Twin Turbo Counterfeit Spark Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you literally say China stole from us and they are the end all. So America has never stolen from another country. Should would go back to the 50s and see what was happening in America. America never steals ideas from anyone sounds good not true. It’s not a country thing it’s the companies within and the country that chooses to overlook for their benefit financially. Every country does this lol. Stop creating bias and hate on one situation while ignoring others.
Making excuses for intellectual property theft in the 21st century by Chinese entities by citing old examples isn’t a pass. Breaking international intellectual property laws is breaking laws. These spark plugs are sold under a falsified identity and are of low quality and have went as far as damaging engines.

Last edited:

Plati

Reaction score
That's not the issue which is previously stated don't try to criminalize one country because of their govt choice due to this country killing some over color and in the middle east stealing oil. This has nothing to do with the spark plugs. I brought these from someone in California. The reason we cannot stop it is because people like you who act is if they have answer but really just shooting in the wind hoping someone follows.The issue has since then been solved in that we all know what they look like. Most everything in the U.S. is made in China. So shut them off and watch as everything you buy skyrockets.
You sound off your rocker, like Jeff Kushner and 742MM (aka toilet spacing dude) … except in a different direction. You aren't making a lot of sense, so you are now on the IGNORE list. bye

Last edited:
OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not the issue which is previously stated don't try to criminalize one country because of their govt choice due to this country killing some over color and in the middle east stealing oil. This has nothing to do with the spark plugs. I brought these from someone in California. The reason we cannot stop it is because people like you who act is if they have answer but really just shooting in the wind hoping someone follows.The issue has since then been solved in that we all know what they look like. Most everything in the U.S. is made in China. So shut them off and watch as everything you buy skyrockets.

Says “This has nothing to do with spark plugs” in a thread about spark plugs. Proceeds to advocate for China to break international copyright laws and somehow unrelatedly bashes the U.S for actions last century and then spins it into an “oil war”? Topic related facts> your post of unrelated fluff and anecdotes. This is fun.

Last edited:

Hulkster

Reaction score
Says “This has nothing to do with spark plugs” in a thread about spark plugs. Proceeds to advocate for China to break international copyright laws and somehow unrelatedly bashes the U.S for actions last century and then spins it into an “oil war”? Topic related facts> your post of unrelated fluff and anecdotes. This is fun.[/Q

Obviously your right so you jump off topic talking about China and nothing anywhere said anything about CHina. Then you proceed to make it seem like its a competition between countries due to spark plugs. We need to stop them before they do this. Answer me this since they are getting over on our beautiful country. How much do we owe China since the communist place would have no dealings with us. They bought property in Africa because no one else did and are progressing. Don't try to use big words to sound smart because you literally are at home typing on a help forum. Did China build these ford motors and cause all these dangerous situations. You want chaos for no reason just answer question we don't need opinions just answers.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Dangerous situations?...clueless you are. Quote, you cannot. Figured I would respond like YODA, because that is what it is like trying to follow your posts!

Just put the phone down and walk away.

Dude, just stop. Not that I agree with or liked/cared about the long drivel posts about China and RockAuto above. You are so making it worse and making yourself sound bad. Not sure what ticked you off, or what you are trying to defend, but you are just as clueless.

J07 and I have disagreed on many things, but I respect his knowledge. He was merely trying to make sure people were getting what they were paying for. Those of us in the know about certain plugs added pertinent facts. Not theory or Politics.

I intentionally repeated myself, like I do with our family’s new Puppy hoping you will hear me, and listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dangerous situations?...clueless you are. Quote, you cannot. Figured I would respond like YODA, because that is what it is like trying to follow your posts!

Dude, just stop. Not that I agree with or liked/cared about the long drivel posts about China and RockAuto above. You are so making it worse and making yourself sound bad. Not sure what ticked you off, or what you are trying to defend, but you are just as clueless.

J07 and I have disagreed on many things, but I respect his knowledge. He was merely trying to make sure people were getting what they were paying for. Those of us in the know about certain plugs added pertinent facts. Not theory or Politics.

I intentionally repeated myself, like I do with our family’s new Puppy hoping you will hear me, and listen.

Wish there were several "Like" buttons.

Hulkster

Reaction score

I not ticked off nor mad. I don’t like false information due to it causing confusion. My thing was that if he knew who is allowing this stuff in the U.S go tell the president because we can’t stop it. I didn’t nor do I want any one country looked at because it covers the real issue. So above he went on a rant about nonsense and China now he says I’m advocating China which sounds like he directing hate and all for China due to me having a completely open different opinion. Soooo I defended myself. I love debating to find issues maybe he should work for CNN so we let them know about these horrible spark plugs lol. Sorry guys