Ford extended warranty???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got my prorated refund back on my MasterTech 6/85,000. I got bamboozled at my Selling Dealership on this one!!! About to purchase an extended 8/125,000 through Flood Ford's ESP website. What's the best deductible for the money? Anyone have these extended plans financially figured out? Here are my online offers...

This was my only question and I found it in the FAQ's

If I go to the dealership and have two issues on the same visit how much will I pay?

Your deductible is paid per warranty visit, and not per item. So if you have a $100 deductible, and have two warranty issues you would pay the $100 deductible just once on that visit.

Hell of a deal! lol

FordESP.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got my prorated refund back on my MasterTech 6/85,000. I got bamboozled at my Selling Dealership on this one!!! About to purchase an extended 8/125,000 through Flood Ford's ESP website. What's the best deductible for the money? Anyone have these extended plans financially figured out? Here are my online offers...

This was my only question and I found it in the FAQ's

If I go to the dealership and have two issues on the same visit how much will I pay?

Your deductible is paid per warranty visit, and not per item. So if you have a $100 deductible, and have two warranty issues you would pay the $100 deductible just once on that visit.

Hell of a deal! lol

View attachment 31367

What did you end up deciding on? I'm picking up my 2018 MAX Limited this Tuesday. It's 3/36000 is expired (mileage is 40,000). I'm planning on the ESP via Flood and likely the 8 year/125,000 Premium Care. There seems very little in the Premium Care plan that is not covered. I'm debating on the $50 or $100 deductible.

What is interesting is how much the cost of plans jump going from 125k to 150k miles...+$1000 for an additional 25,000 miles... there has to be some statistics Ford knows about that does not favor them. Conversely, it may be a subliminal message to us owners to think about selling/trading in :eek:.