Let's See Those Lifted / Big Tire Gen 4s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fomoco1964

Reaction score
Is it me or still not completely centered on the rear? Or is it just the angle?
It wasn’t centered to begin with and adding only a half inch of lift made it a little worse. Once rough country starts selling their rear control arms separate from their full lift kit, I am definitely going to get them. I’ve seen a couple trucks with that lift and the rear looks way better with the tire centered. I just really like the adjustability of the Bilsteins.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, yea, I know about the not centeredness on the lift, I thought you had the stuff to correct it though, thanks for the clarification.

rdlangston13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ReadyLift 1.5/2 lift (conbo of a 1.5" level and 3/2 lift since Timberline is factory leveled) with Falken Wildpeak 295/70R18s on factory rims. I had to remove the front WeatherTech mudflaps and there was a little trimming to the front of the rear fender fabric liners. I haven't heard of this being necessary for others that installed 295s, so I'm guessing Wildpeaks run large.

Stock measurements from top of fender to ground:
Front: 37.25"
Rear: 36.5"

Measurements after lift and tires from top of fender to ground:
Front: 39.5"
Rear: 39.25"
Where did you get this from? My wife and I are looking at a 2023 timberline and she wants it lifted. I sent her the picture of you because I think it is about what she is looking for. On the ready lift website I can only see 3"F/2"R lift for the expedition which I think will be too much

ak49

Reaction score
The link below has some background and the model numbers of the ReadyLift parts. I picked both lifts up on Amazon for a good price at the time. As a side note, the info in there regarding Bilstiens not providing any lift on the front end may be incorrect. I seem to recall others using them on their Timberlines and achieving an 1+.

MVought

Reaction score
Not lifted just the biggest tires they could shove under there without any issues. I like it so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpeg
    IMG_1298.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 160

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker