Passenger side mirror freaking out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCS_express

Reaction score
Add me to the list too. Both mirrors 2X on the driver side and 1X on the passenger side. I made a video as well. I think the extended warranty was a good idea . . .

OP
OP
S

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took my Expy in today for its first oil change and warranty repair on the remote start, a dead USB port, some trim issues, and the mirror issue. Of course they could not replicate mirror issue but I had video showing it. They contacted ford engineering and are waiting for an answer. If anyone has had this issue solved I’d appreciate any info you have. Even the dealership name could help my dealership find a fix. I’ll update as I learn more.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mines did it for the first time yesterday, freaked wifey out as she walked by and heard the loud *tick noises. I still never recieved a call back about fixing my seat and was told my damaged wheel wouldnt be fixed despite paying for wheel warranty.

DCS_express

Reaction score
Mine seem to be doing it more frequently now than before . . . seems like it's once every few days now. Sometimes when outside sometimes in the garage I would like to know if anyone gets this resolved. . .

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine seem to be doing it more frequently now than before . . . seems like it's once every few days now. Sometimes when outside sometimes in the garage I would like to know if anyone gets this resolved. . .
So weird. Mine hasn’t done it for a couple months now.

18-FX4-GUY

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Happened to me on Friday went all the way out and down and kept trying to keep going till I hit the adjustment knob.

DCS_express

Reaction score
Mine are still doing it pretty frequently . . . I can't figure out any pattern to it. . . other than it's been really hot here in FL.