Radio/infotainment issues build 22251

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobdcow7

Reaction score
I have been having issues with the radio resetting to AM or to the Sirius ID on startup. I also had lost hotspot x 1 day but this seems to have resolved.

I called support number for electronics and was told there is an issue with this sync version 22251, Ford is aware, and that it is “priority”. Nothing to do but wait for update.

Anyone else having issues?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been having issues with the radio resetting to AM or to the Sirius ID on startup. I also had lost hotspot x 1 day but this seems to have resolved.

I called support number for electronics and was told there is an issue with this sync version 22251, Ford is aware, and that it is “priority”. Nothing to do but wait for update.

Anyone else having issues?
Use Cyalabs Sync 3 Updater to install 3.4.23188, so far every person that has installed that version, it has resolved the issues with 22251.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It doesn't show available for my 2019 Platinum. but I've been running it for over a month, finding elsewhere. It is very stable.

ryanlhart

Reaction score
I downloaded the update from the Ford website, but when I try to install it I keep getting error LST_ERR05. Any ideas? This is how the files unzipped.

Image 9-23-23 at 12.53 PM.jpeg

ryanlhart

Reaction score
Yes, I bought a new drive just for this and formatted it ExFat, with nothing else is on it. I've tried two different thumb drives and keep getting the same error.