What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
Not today, last week, did cat back exhaust w the Walker Quiet Flo SS. Week before had front/rear diff oil change and transfer case. I'm ready to tow my boat to Florida!

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not today, last week, did cat back exhaust w the Walker Quiet Flo SS. Week before had front/rear diff oil change and transfer case. I'm ready to tow my boat to Florida!

How is it? I purchased a Walker catback for my EL and there were broken pieces of metal stuck inside the exhaust. I contacted Walker and they told me I would have to pay to have it shipped to them, so they advised against utilizing the warranty and suggested I return it to Amazon instead. I did that and the replacement had the same problem. I ended up keeping my stock exhaust.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Walker has really turned to junk. Had two of their "stainless" pipes rot out in less than 18 months and two flex connectors break in a month. They wouldn't honor their warranties at all.

The problem is that replacement pipes for older cars are getting hard to find.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced my rotted oem muffler with a Walker SS in spring. Wasn’t paying $600 for a Ford, so far so good.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this normal for a GM transmission? No this is not a trans pan, yes it’s a pipe threader......using tranny fluid. Not sure why.
C779AD3B-E096-4818-AA45-150BB38ECCFC.jpeg

Last edited:

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out http://cgsmotorsports.com.

I got a full stainless catback from CARiD built by CGS for under $500. Still looks brand new and sounds great

You sure it is full stainless???
Their website states only the muffler and tip are stainless. The tubing is not.

I’d like to do a stainless catback for less to rust and better looks but Ecoboosts sound like complete and utter crap so I’ll just pull the rear resonator and throw a tip on it like others.

As for what I did today. I popped in some LED puddle lights. Went the $10 eBay route as I figured I can swap them out 5 times over compared to the other models.
B4041994-0D62-4B0A-AA7A-1251E83CBDC9.jpeg 013618B5-1169-4EA6-BADB-BB27091E85C8.jpeg

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a guy who put the loud cat back exhaust on a 2.7 F-150, sounded like a fart cannon. I hear you there. I’d be embarrassed, but people do it.

Last edited:

catmandu

Reaction score
I did a full clean on the '17 windshield (cleaner, lacquer thinner, denatured alcohol, clay bar) and then installed PIAA Silicone wipers. I have the same wipers for the '06 as well, not sure it will be warm enough to give it a full clean next week when we head there for Christmas.