Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98eb5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2nd owner's story goes that truck was all original driveline wise when he purchased, i think he said @ ~ 200k clicks

he claimed then taking it to ~ 370k with mostly highway runs to the cottage, that's when my daughter purchased it as a first car & ran it another 5 years

mentioned it already & just to be clear, it is kilometers

so far with us, basics like brakes, suspension bits, starter & rad, a few plugs & coils..

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
119k here, which is good cause I'm in no mood of trying to maintain a high milage car again any time soon. I say that cause one of my previous cars which I owned since new 03 Chevy Monte w/ 3.4L that car had 774,*** on it (original never rebuilt motor but several transmissions later) & it would've kept going had I not been T-boned to all hell by a drunk driver in a guess what??? A 2nd gen expedition.

Oh the irony.

SEVEN HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR thousand miles???????!!!!

eluther3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Happy to say that I'm back in the competition now. My odometer stopped at 223K a few years ago. Finally went into the dashboard and fixed it today. Already added 20 miles to it.