Wireless charge pad - phone slip down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

martin2018

Reaction score
I did indeed get all my missing rubber inserts online.

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-0_jl1z-78045g34-bb.html

Part is $8 and shipping is $9.

Please verify the part number.

Part No.: JL1Z-78045G34-BB
MAT

I ordered a couple of replacement mats and cup holders, I believe the part No I attached above is correct for the charge mat. The drawing picture on the parts schematic is not exactly correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expedition Mike

Reaction score
I did indeed get all my missing rubber inserts online.

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-0_jl1z-78045g34-bb.html

Part is $8 and shipping is $9.

Please verify the part number.

Part No.: JL1Z-78045G34-BB
MAT

I ordered a couple of replacement mats and cup holders, I believe the part No I attached above is correct for the charge mat. The drawing picture on the parts schematic is not exactly correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Excited to actually be able to use a cool feature in my new Expedition. :happy107:

Bernerlvr

Reaction score
I have the same issue with the rubber lip missing around the wireless charger. Where can you find one? I have a 2019 expedition. Thanks

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My cupholders also failed and fell into the console. Have to idea how to fix!
Here is another thread on the forum. Appears this is becoming a common problem...

BMW2FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi, this was missing from my vehicle as well but I purchased my truck used and thought the previous owner or dealer that cleaned it and forgot to put it back in. JL1Z78045G34BB is the right part number and comes up as a “Mat” in the ford parts catalogue. I picked the part up a few weeks ago and can confirm that’s the right part. Can’t believe it doesn’t come in the truck when new!

Therabbittree

Reaction score
can anyone actually use the charging pad? Our I phones need to be connected by usb to us apple car play, and the wiring charge pad only works on a phone that is not in a case. so its basically useless.

mpc11

Reaction score
can anyone actually use the charging pad? Our I phones need to be connected by usb to us apple car play, and the wiring charge pad only works on a phone that is not in a case. so its basically useless.
Plugged in for car play you don't need the pad anyway. But, unplugged, the pad charges my iPhone X in a Spigen Tough Armor case just fine.