2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Third potential delivery window.

Attachments

• 9E0D8A75-7C94-4E38-B68B-35F35CFE4EE2.jpeg
    9E0D8A75-7C94-4E38-B68B-35F35CFE4EE2.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 31

kzei

Reaction score
I saw one in the road yesterday and it was beautiful. I know there have been dealer orders but I was actually angry. Why do you get to drive one when I’ve been waiting since October?!? Hopefully we will all be blessed with our vehicles very soon

DFWHD

Reaction score
After 2 very frustrating trips to my dealer this week to remove the constrained options, I was unable to have the order updated due to no one having access to the order system (the one guy was on vacation apparently). I was also told I wouldn't have a vehicle for many months to come because of ordering in March there were well over 1000 orders in front of mine from that dealer. Being royally pissed off, I started looking for what might be on a lot somewhere and was shocked to find a Limited Stealth 303A just 8 miles away that had just arrived. One trip to that dealer and some negotiating had me driving it home that evening. I must say, these are sweet rides. I couldn't get X-plan, but was landed slightly below MSRP on a pre-price increase window sticker. It's a different color and has a little more equiment than I had on my order (this one is black and has HD tow, Cargo & SYNC 4A), but well worth spending a little extra to get rolling now.

golden1

Reaction score
After 2 very frustrating trips to my dealer this week to remove the constrained options, I was unable to have the order updated due to no one having access to the order system (the one guy was on vacation apparently). I was also told I wouldn't have a vehicle for many months to come because of ordering in March there were well over 1000 orders in front of mine from that dealer. Being royally pissed off, I started looking for what might be on a lot somewhere and was shocked to find a Limited Stealth 303A just 8 miles away that had just arrived. One trip to that dealer and some negotiating had me driving it home that evening. I must say, these are sweet rides. I couldn't get X-plan, but was landed slightly below MSRP on a pre-price increase window sticker. It's a different color and has a little more equiment than I had on my order (this one is black and has HD tow, Cargo & SYNC 4A), but well worth spending a little extra to get rolling now.
Congratulations on your find! I think I would take that right now also.

Question. For those of you going online to find Expeditions that are on dealer lots, is there a tell tale way to spot what is actually in stock for sale to the public vs what is pre sold/pre ordered by a customer?