2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2022 Navigator Reserve 4x4 Ceramic Pearl Monochromatic

Ordered 10/19/21

Scheduled build week 2/21

C788B747-41CD-4E85-B67E-298F4E391FD6.jpeg

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered 10/25.........build email received yesterday with a build date week of 2/21 and dealer says I should have it the week of 3/14.

twanger

Reaction score
X-Plan requires a pre-approved PIN that Ford would issue you if you qualify (IE: have someone who works for Ford or it's subsidiaries that is willing to offer you theirs, or belong to a large group that Ford sees as a trade partner, in my case, the MCA/SAAC, for which I have been heavily involved and a member of since 1981). You would get a code, then a link to the Ford "internal plans" site, fill out the proper forms, and the computer will issue you an 11 character PIN. You would then take that PIN and associated paperwork they email you to your dealer, who would then confirm your eligibility, walk you through your desired build, and input the order into Fords WBDO ordering system.

On another note, don't get too concerned on the default "19" priority code that I've seen posted about too many times over the years to mention. Any "non stock" order (IE: not dealer inventory), by default, is assigned "19". Yes, options can throw your truck into limbo as they await specific optional components, but is not necessarily due to a priority code.

Bill S.

PS: If you join the MCA just for the X-Plan, you must be a member for 90 days before you are eligible for a PIN.
Hmm, that's a bit worrisome because my dealer did not request my X-Plan PIN (which I have) when I ordered. Instead, they wrote on the contract that X-Plan pricing will be applied when the unit arrives. I hope that doesn't cause a problem.

jpg90

Reaction score
Ordered our max limited with HD tow, panoramic roof, forged green and sandstone on 12/22. No rear entertainment system. Have not heard anything yet. I don’t understand how people who ordered after us already have a built date