Expedition Limited vs Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its optional on the 301 and up. Mines has the enhanced park assiat but it has only one camera. Sry to hear ur trucks in the shop, whats wrong with it?

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
What build option does the self parking feature fall under?
Its optional on the 301 and up. Mines has the enhanced park assiat but it has only one camera. Sry to hear ur trucks in the shop, whats wrong with it?

Mainly the hard left pull when it' in sport 4wd mode.

The tech told the sales guy that sport mode wasn' designed to be used in 4wd. I laughed my a$$ off and said, well then why did Ford design it to automatically activate 4wd then.

Service manager told my sales guy today it should be fixed tomorrow..... yet has yet to say what they have done.

I told them I want a detailed work order with detailed notes, repairs and work completed.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Noise cancellation is Platinum only and then only in the front row. There's a noticeable difference riding in the front seats between Platinum and Limited. There's also a noticeable difference between the front seats and the 2nd row on the Platinum. It's a good bit noisier when sitting in the back. . .

MonkeyBrains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Weird that @Blackscreen67 got the 360 camera. It’s an option with the 301 if you custom configure and should be listed on the window sticker. Then again, I ran across a few window sticker glitches or configurations that don’t match the sticker/ build sheet while searching for mine.