for those with a CCW, where do you keep your sidearm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks...pretty tight getting the lock washers and nuts on...so i recommend using the self tapping screws they send...100% please...no i have to send them pics of it installed...

Idahokid

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the great state Of Idaho,it took $62.00 and three weeks.Idaho is a shall issue state.I carry a Beretta nano on my hip where I think it belongs.In the winter months when I wear a long jacket I carry a Sig P226 in a .357.I was taught if I was going to carry,Make sure its on your body.But I do like the idea of the mount on the side of the console.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
freeway looks good. i have an ole makarov cz82 i carry and a S&W bodyguard .38 in the night stand with a biometric safe..

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the great state Of Idaho,it took $62.00 and three weeks.Idaho is a shall issue state.I carry a Beretta nano on my hip where I think it belongs.In the winter months when I wear a long jacket I carry a Sig P226 in a .357.I was taught if I was going to carry,Make sure its on your body.But I do like the idea of the mount on the side of the console.

Off topic, but you have your PM's turned off.

Heya Spudnik, AKA IdahoKid...

In Kellogg, anytime you wanna go wheeling/shooting/dicking off in the woods...

Kellogg... 208.724.7305

I answer it "Clyde"....

BigDaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
who has a good inside waistband holster?

Freeway, check out a Milt Sparks holster. I've carried a Milt Sparks Summer Special for years. I'm a abit of a gear ***** and have tried everything from Unce Mike's basic nylon stuff up to custom leather gear.

For IWB, I prefer Milt Sparks, hands down.

For outside carry, Andy Arratoonian at Horseshoe Leather does amazing work. It's pricey but worth it. There is a definite wait for his stuff, though.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i found a good one online last night and will post the website when i get home tonight

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dont have a ccw yet but in colorado you are allowed to carry concealed on your private property and your truck is considered an extension so if its not on my waist band then it is in a holster in my door panel, side of the center console or inside the center console in the vhs compartment on the lid. I was getting a vin check at the sheriffs department and had my .380 on the side of the center console. When she asked me to check the mileage I informed her i had a loaded firearm within reach and asked her if she would prefer to check. She replied with something along the lines of no ill watch your hands, i have a loaded 9....wanna see who draws quicker and then laughed. i'm glad leo's are so relaxed about it here. Especially coming from california where the laws are so strict and guns cant be accessible or loaded and ammo must be stored separately.