How many owners out there with no major issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No issues at only ~21k miles. Low miles, of course, so take it with a grain of salt.

FlyBry

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Zero Issues @ 15K miles, & tuned since 3K miles. Only 1 gripe, rhymes with Hankook tires, soon to be repalced with Michelins

Rossue

Reaction score
2019 XLT 202A with 31K- no issues, yet still thinking about buying Ford ESP.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I had my 18, took it to 35k without major issues, but has many nagging issues such as Bluetooth disconnect, mirrors popping, and rattle that dealer couldn't figure. The trend, the more features, the more problems. Most people with lower level xlts have less issues than those with fully loaded plattys.

keny01998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2019 XLT 4wd with 202A package. Got the cam phasers replaced in summer and it has been quiet since. I just reach over 29k miles.

keny01998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Zero Issues @ 15K miles, & tuned since 3K miles. Only 1 gripe, rhymes with Hankook tires, soon to be repalced with Michelins
I don't like Hankook tires and I purchased Michelin Defenders; however, I still have decent treads so the Michelin are in the garage.

fatgroundhog

Reaction score
2018 Max Limited just went over 103K. Cam phasers replaced, leaky struts, valve cover gasket leak, clogged catalytic converter, popping mirrors, hub replaced due to grinding. Most of this was covered under the CPO warranty (but the process was still frustrating). Love the truck, as long as it isn't broken. Maybe just the joys of an early production, first year model?