interior mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah had it with t-mobile....had to pay 15.00 per month extra and YES ate the battery up...went to sprint and the rep told me to go to the browser and download the app PDAnet onto my phone...and the pair it to the laptop and works great...no extra charges and it dont kill the battery.

could just "jail break" it. its not called jail breaking since thats for apple. but its the same difference. and you can get it for free.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Got a 500 watt inverter that tucked in real nice in the back of the console when you remove the cup holders..recharges the laptop, cell phone, etc..I can plug my wireless printer in as well...small vacume...got keep it clean..LOL

you dot worry about it getting hot in there?

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
getting hot

Well see I thought about that when I masterminded this hole plan...since i put new carpet and pad down I took the liberty of taking a plastic molded channel and spliced it into the A/C duct that runs under my driver seat to under the center console....so either the A/C is on or I can use the vents....