Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grizguy

Reaction score
I was hoping for more of an excursion type expedition max. Was hoping to be more truck like..

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
motortrend.com/news/2022-jeep-wagoneer-chevrolet-tahoe-ford-expedition-specs-comparison/amp/

decent comparison. I'm personally very surprised by the interior volume numbers. I thought this thing was going to be just a shorter but wider version of the commander.

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WARNING OPINIONS INSIDE LOL>

Well, Ford certainly gave everyone else a target to hit/surpass. I think the Tahoe is pretty good looking in certain colors and the Jeep... well... very bad looking. The Tahoe can look to bloated Camaro in certain colors/options and the 5.3 has needed a real bump in power since I had '07 '08, 11,Tahoes/Subrubans (but I did find those engines very reliable and they all lived well past 100K). I am sorry to all the Jeep lovers, but the GW looks like a stretched Grand Cherokee into a hearse/station wagon.

And BTW, I LOVE the old school GC and if they could have really matched that bold shouldered look, I may have found myself trolling the Dodge/Ram/Jeep dealerships looking for one with faux wood paneling lol...

Out of all of them, I still feel the Expy to date is the most handsome, understated, and professional looking of the lot.

YMMV.

Last edited:

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll just leave this unholy abomination here:

d076dfbe159d90e9a8b902e3185538ba.jpg

I will fully acknowledge I did not take this photo, someone sent it to me so it may be doctored in some way. But if that really is what the new grand wagoneer looks like...yikes.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I will fully acknowledge I did not take this photo, someone sent it to me so it may be doctored in some way. But if that really is what the new grand wagoneer looks like...yikes.

Needs some 38’s. That would totally change its looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Thats it. I've seen lots of them where I work. The interior is fantastic but I'm not sure what they were thinking with the exterior design. Especially the rear end. It's horrible. The reg Wagoneer is a smidge better because it doesn't have all the chrome.