Update all versions of Ford Sync 3 to the latest Sync 3.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone notice that with this version (20351), Android Auto no longer has an exit button to exit back to the sync3 menus while the phone is plugged?

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone notice that with this version (20351), Android Auto no longer has an exit button to exit back to the sync3 menus while the phone is plugged?

Ah figured it out. Apparently in one of the recent updates, the "Exit" button with the ford logo was relabeled to now say "Sync", while still using the Ford logo. Not sure why you would relabel that, to me exit is logical. I want to exit AA if I'm pressing that button.

8131full

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any way to turn off the Navigation Chime while using the map? It dings incessantly now. Prev ver i was able to turn it off.

mpc11

Reaction score
Did either of you also update the nav to the 2020 maps?

Jon F

Reaction score
Just updated to the latest 3.4 on my 2019. The siriusxm channel icons are present but the album artwork is missing. Is this normal or did the gracenote information not copy correctly? Apologies but I looked and could not find the answer before posting this. Thank you!

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, 2 20 is available now. If you have a 2020+ you can’t do it currently unless you are will to use a method still in development. If you have a 2019 or earlier you have do downgrade then load, but the CyanLabs installer does that for you if you input your current version correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro