What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
So after I got home I wanted to run the expedition to the gas station just cause it irks me knowing theres hardly a drop of gas in it (thanks to wifey), anyways I'm sitting at the light, I'm at the very front and this jeep liberty next to me keeps scrolling forward then eventually it stopped, before you know it they go into reverse but they gun it in reverse! BOOM right into a semi stopped behind them and jesus christ they F'd the hell out of their car and then some... definitely totaled it!

Anyways after that I get a green light and proceed to the gas station, filling up the truck and while I'm filling it I noticed the jeep driver & passanger across the intersection yelling and screaming about their back and neck but most impressive of all is they're blaming the truck driver rear ended them lol

I walked over to the semi truck driver and told him I was the one right beside that jeep when they pulled their little stunt and told him I can hang around till the cops get here to be a mutual witness and sure enough thanks to my testimony the truck driver is clear of all suspicion and the driver of the jeep got arrested (no sure what charges he picked up)

Scammers are everywhere guys, get yourself a dash cam... I'm literally researching some right now

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after I got home I wanted to run the expedition to the gas station just cause it irks me knowing theres hardly a drop of gas in it (thanks to wifey), anyways I'm sitting at the light, I'm at the very front and this jeep liberty next to me keeps scrolling forward then eventually it stopped, before you know it they go into reverse but they gun it in reverse! BOOM right into a semi stopped behind them and jesus christ they F'd the hell out of their car and then some... definitely totaled it!

Anyways after that I get a green light and proceed to the gas station, filling up the truck and while I'm filling it I noticed the jeep driver & passanger across the intersection yelling and screaming about their back and neck but most impressive of all is they're blaming the truck driver rear ended them lol

I walked over to the semi truck driver and told him I was the one right beside that jeep when they pulled their little stunt and told him I can hang around till the cops get here to be a mutual witness and sure enough thanks to my testimony the truck driver is clear of all suspicion and the driver of the jeep got arrested (no sure what charges he picked up)

Scammers are everywhere guys, get yourself a dash cam... I'm literally researching some right now

You did a good thing Habbibie, good on you. Losers will keep on losing.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah great job on staying till police arrived. When reading your story, I thought the Jeep was wanting to race, and you had no fuel.

My wife is the same, she pays no attention to the fuel gauge, just when the light comes on and beeps. And she even ignores that the 1st couple short trips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Only thing missing Habbibie in your story was a crooked lawyer seeing the whole thing and saying yes I saw the truck driver hit him. My God what is it about Chicago, it's such a great town, but crooks like that make my blood boil!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
You know I'm surprised no one stuck around or offered any help, I wasnt the only one at that intersection it was 5:25pm... it was freaking rush hour!

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
You know I'm surprised no one stuck around or offered any help, I wasnt the only one at that intersection it was 5:25pm... it was freaking rush hour!
Most people don't have time to help a stranger. I got in a hit and run a couple months ago, out of the 20 cars right there that saw it happen not a single person stopped or even tried to get me a plate number.

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Dash cam is on the list of things for the truck. Even if you never have to use the dash cam you probably will get some interesting videos of stupid drivers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mysterious member, I like it. Still not nearly as prestigious as being a marvelous member.

Last edited: