2023 Sequoia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TsmH

Reaction score
I like how the journalists were calling the shelf "unique", like the expy didn't have it for 10+ years now. Admittedly, ot the beat of the Toyota big with looks. I do like the sliding 3rd row. And I'm still wondering why ford doesn't offer window shades for expy or nav, but dies for explorer n aviator.
I agree about the shades. Two things we miss from our sequoia are the shades and the reverse tilt.

Saturnfire

Reaction score
This is going to be a tough one for me...my 2008 Sequoia Family hauler is going strong. just oil changes and tires (lots of them at only 90K miles). However, I am a bit disappointed in the 3rd row.
Will wait until they are at the dealers to go check them out. I joined this forum to see how people are enjoying their Expedition. I also have an armada and an F150.

Was looking to try and upgrade the F150 to an F350 Platinum Tremor. (Since the Raptor R is going to ~100K, so that kill that dream) Also getting a Timberline Expedition at the same time to get a good deal on both. We will wait and see when both are out. The Expedition or replacement Sequoia will be wife's daily.

I will continue to watch how things play out....

now option 3 is F it and just get the LX 600 F-Sport...

lurch

Reaction score
This is going to be a tough one for me...my 2008 Sequoia Family hauler is going strong. just oil changes and tires (lots of them at only 90K miles). However, I am a bit disappointed in the 3rd row.
Will wait until they are at the dealers to go check them out. I joined this forum to see how people are enjoying their Expedition. I also have an armada and an F150.

Was looking to try and upgrade the F150 to an F350 Platinum Tremor. (Since the Raptor R is going to ~100K, so that kill that dream) Also getting a Timberline Expedition at the same time to get a good deal on both. We will wait and see when both are out. The Expedition or replacement Sequoia will be wife's daily.

I will continue to watch how things play out....

now option 3 is F it and just get the LX 600 F-Sport...
The LX600 has a terrible payload capacity in anything but the base model with two-row seating. Something to keep in mind if you need it to work now and then.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, Toyota is now competition since it is a hybrid. I am really hoping this kicks Ford in the rear end to get the powerboost integrated.

Looks like ford doesn't have much to worry about going off of tundra mpg estimates.

Attached are the nav mpg figures on their site. Not much different and the power figures aren't far off either. I would think the non ho motors would do a mpg or 2 more.

Attachments

• 20220202_085636.jpg
    20220202_085636.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 24

NukeLife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After 2 years of modding my Expy to make it a trail-capable machine, I have to say I am intrigued by the Sequoia move to a solid rear axle. I will be in line to test drive one when they show up.

Saturnfire

Reaction score
The LX600 has a terrible payload capacity in anything but the base model with two-row seating. Something to keep in mind if you need it to work now and then.
Thanks.
I am also planning to get a 2023 F350 Tremor at the same time. I know a few Dealers that would probably give me a decent discount if I was ordering both an F350 Tremor and Timberline Expedition at the same time. My timeline is the end of the year...