2019 Stealth Package Image

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If your talkin durango srt, this is true, but not the reg 5.7l. The fx4 beat the durango hemi to 60. The plat are faster to 60 still. I like the durango but i like mines more.

Whats the difference btw a supercar and an exotic car. Regardless, the praise fpr the new gt has been overwhelming.

Ford is a little lost in terms of business model and personality and i will agree in that they want the expy and navi to be success ful but didnt put in enough of the effort to do so but thats half the consumers fault as well. Regardless of design, powertrain, or first yr bugs, we can all agree The expy with minimal done is still one if not the best balance if everything u want in a car truck or minivan lol.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guy you're a trip.

We're talking about use of BLACK as an accent in regards to the Durango.

But now you bring it up, from a performance standpoint my old 2015 RT AWD Durango would destroy an expedition even with the Durango fully loaded. And both are "technically" 7 seaters minimum.

Back to the GT.....

Like I said, the GT is smoke and mirrors....

Let's let the real track times speak for themselves.

Reality is the best supercars on the market are proved in the ring, and Ford has yet to step up to the plate. Underpowered and overhyped.

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/best-...-lap-times-2018-quickest-cars-and-lap-records

Think again. Platinum Expedition will take that Durango every time!!! And the Durango leans more to the mid size than the FULL size Yukon, expedition. That’s a fact jack.

As far as the Ford GT your miseducation is as astounding as most of the other stupid shit you post!!! They freaking won Lemans and are top contenders in the series. Because they haven’t run the ring that discredits their actual accomplishment? You are a tool!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, a Platinum expy doesn’t stand a chance against a Durango SRT let alone the 6.4L. Your off your rocker if you think so. The Explorer Sport can’t even beat it.

Last edited:

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guy you're a trip.

We're talking about use of BLACK as an accent in regards to the Durango.

But now you bring it up, from a performance standpoint my old 2015 RT AWD Durango would destroy an expedition even with the Durango fully loaded. And both are "technically" 7 seaters minimum.

Back to the GT.....

Like I said, the GT is smoke and mirrors....

Let's let the real track times speak for themselves.

Reality is the best supercars on the market are proved in the ring, and Ford has yet to step up to the plate. Underpowered and overhyped.

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/best-...-lap-times-2018-quickest-cars-and-lap-records
You’re original comment was about red as an accent, not black. Unless I’m confused and you’re referring to something other than the red stitching now, apologies if so.
Also, Ford has already been to the ring: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/amp22787431/ford-gt-nurburgring-testing/

No official lap times yet but I’m sure this will happen.

Mike Wolfe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Just load an E30 tune in your EXPY & then it will be no contest
Will blow the doors off any of SUV the Dodges
Exception might be those equipped with the HELLCAT engine but I think even that will be close

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
LOL, a Platinum expy doesn’t stand a chance against a Durango SRT let alone the 6.4L. Your off your rocker if you think so. The Explorer Sport can’t even beat it.

Easily one of the most enjoyable family cars we ever had. We considered the SRT Durango, but with it not being boosted I opted not to. If the release a Red eye version of it at 800hp, absolutely getting one.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

This isnt true, the motortrend comparison test clearly showed this. The rt durango is tested avg at 6.7 0 to 60, the 3.5l is tested at 5.7 to 6.4 0 to 60. The rt used the 5.7l hemi and though is a good engine is still antiquated. The 6.4l handily beats the expy though.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
Just load an E30 tune in your EXPY & then it will be no contest
Will blow the doors off any of SUV the Dodges
Exception might be those equipped with the HELLCAT engine but I think even that will be close

I would hope so! Now throw a supercharger and e85 in the Durango and it's running low 11s.

Status
Not open for further replies.