2021 Tahoe/Suburban being announced today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Denali looks good. Front fascia/lights retain the bold look that Expy Platinum lacks. No bump in power is surprising. Expy Platinum should be boosted to 420hp IMO for 2021 model year. Also loving the air suspension on the Denali, which lowers the vehicle.

I'm sticking to my original statement, that Expy MAX should've been longer. Inch for inch, it lags significantly in terms of cargo volume behind 3rd row. 2021 Suburban/Yukon XL have grown in length, now offering cargo volume behind 3rd row at 41 cubic feet, compared to mere 36. People in the market for the longer wheelbase model do so largely for its cargo capacity. Curious to see how the new Escalade is going to look, but this Denali is easily going to outsell Expys brief period of fame.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still not a huge fan of the exterior, but that AT4 interior they showed was pretty spot on. I liked the tan and black mix.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sticking to my original statement, that Expy MAX should've been longer. Inch for inch, it lags significantly in terms of cargo volume behind 3rd row. ...

While I would tend to agree, the leg room for the 2nd and 3rd row passengers is significantly better than the GM: that space has to come from somewhere. The new ones, I don't know.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you going to be able to get the 6.2L in the AT4? And what will be the towing capacity? The current Chevrolet Z71 gets saddled with the little V8 and has a max towing capacity of only 6000lbs...

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Turing radius might be far worse. I bought the Expedition because all the Midsized rigs are cramped now days with all the fold in floor seats and stuff they have about as much room as my Subaru I was getting rid of

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Turing radius might be far worse. I bought the Expedition because all the Midsized rigs are cramped now days with all the fold in floor seats and stuff they have about as much room as my Subaru I was getting rid of
That's the one thing I immediately noticed when comparing my F150 vs. the Expy. The turning radius on these is tight!

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting numbers.
2021 Tahoe
Length 210.7”
WB 120.9”
Expy
Length 210”
WB 122.5

2021 suburban
Length 225.7”
WB 134.1”
Expy Max
Length 221.9”
WB 131.5”

New F-150 supercrew short box
Length 231.9”
WB 145”

Is everyone says my max is huge compared to my old F-150 and a suburban. Not the case. I still have a few years before I worry about my next purchase. Hopefully they fly by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69